Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Do You Remember......

this card I posted in December before our puter crashed....

This was the $87.00 card that entered in the Paper Source Holiday card contest. Well as of last week I still hadn't heard anything about the contest. In fact I had kinda forgotten about it.

Last night I was on the puter and said to George I never heard from Paper Source about who won the contest. I no sooner said that when the phone rings. It is the corporate office of Paper Source in Chicago telling me I won the card contest! How weird is that?!!

So my $50.00 gift card will be sent to me, so I guess the card only cost me $37.00!

But hey it isn't about the money huh? We do it because we love stamping! We will spend just about anything to create that perfect card. Remember the early days when you thought making cards was going to save you money- boy were we suckers!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sue,
Lisa T from PS Ardmore here...so happy to hear that you won!

bevyb said...

Congrates Sue! I agree card making certainly is not about saving money it is a labor of love.

bethann d said...

congrats on winning. saving money, yeah right... sarcastic.. but i love it. love the Vday card, simple for you

Anonymous said...

Great news, Sue! Congrats!! My daughter was trying to convince me to enter a card in the contest, but I just couldn't wrap my head around the idea that EVERY product had to be from their store. Well, enjoy the gift card -- they have some great products!
Renee D.