Monday, September 5, 2011

Fall for Memory Box


 I spent Saturday at the grand reopening of  One Little Spark in NJ. While I am a Memory Box designer and Dave would gladly send me the Catalina wreath die, you know how us stampers are, we have to have things immediately!! So I gladly handed Pat Thorpe my charge card for the Catalina wreath die. I had an awesome time with it. The above fall card was my first and then I had to try a few others.



If you go to Memory Box's Outside the Box blog on Tuesday Sept. 6th. I will have a step by step on how I created the Catalina wreath embellishment on the cards.

Sorry I have been a poor blogger lately,  followers.  As the saying goes "sometimes life gets in the way......"

Happy Fall Everyone,



2 comments:

Jan Hobbins said...

Your cards are beautiful! Love that wreath die!

Winnie said...

Love your work! Love the wreath and all the flowers...Can't wait for Monday..I can't wait to see what else you create!