Wednesday, May 9, 2012

On the Mend


Boy, am I feeling better today, so well that I decided to play along with the challenge over at ColourQ


cqc136.jpg




I was sorting through my StampinUp sets and came across a verrrrrrry old set, I don't even know the name, but it had the cutest little birds in it. Next thing ya know I had this CAS card for "one of my favorite peeps"! 

This is a great card sketch and I went ahead and made a thank you card with the topiary stamp from the same set.




I hope you find some inspiration from todays creations!







4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this! What a great CAS card. So glad you were able to join us at the ColourQ this week.

Suzanne Bier said...

Great CAS card! Thanks for sharing it with us at the colourQ! :)

Jacynthe said...

These are so cute!! Love the scored squares!!

Tracey McNeely said...

What fun images on your cards.