Monday, October 22, 2012

There's that red snowflake again....


I guess there reaches a point when you begin to beat a dead horse huh? You all probably are thinking that about this red snowflake background. I promise this will be the last card, at least for awhile, but I had to use the piece I cut from yesterdays card. Didn't I? I mean we crafters cannot throw anything away!

I made this card with a white background and just didn't like it and almost chucked the whole thing. Then I happen to notice the chevron background stamp in the front pile of my background stamps and thought hmmmmmm.....

The rest is history and just because I noticed that Just Add it has a chevron challenge, I decided to enter this. I hope they forgive me using that d*****mn red snowflake stamp again!!! Please forgive me guys!

So until next time, I hope you all aren't seeing red over my red.


5 comments:

Christine Blain said...

LOVE the contrast of "that" red snowflake panel, against the slightly distressed look of the chevron background, Sue. This is a great card! So glad you could join us at Just Add Ink this week.

Vicki Hodgman said...

I love your card. I am partial to red snowflakes. Vx

Narelle Farrugia said...

Beautiful Christmas card! I'm glad you didn't chuck it as it's just gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week!

KimB said...

The red provides a lovely and striking background for those tiny tree! Love the chevron background too. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink.

Anonymous said...

love your card! Lovely colour combo and love the trees. Thanks so much for playing along with us at JAI this week.