Sunday, May 19, 2013

If it is May it must be weddings...


My best friend had three kids get married in the last year- 2 were the brides! That's a lot of weddings to plan and invitations to create. 

For me it was just as hard- wedding cards weren't soemting I normally make. I had to invest in some wedding type stamps. Enter Papertrey Ink- Love and Marriage. The tree and the sayings were perfect!
I stamped the tree with clear ink, I stamped the saying in back die ink and embossed with clear powder on pink paper. I then sponged a darker pink in the open areas.

Layer on white paper punched with hearts and then layered on an embossed with card.  There ya have it, a beautiful and elegant wedding card that matches the bride's colors of pink and white!

I am entering this in the challenge at ABC Challenges featuring wedding and anniversary cards.
Well now I am set for any future weddings that come my way!



No comments: