Sunday, April 12, 2015

Shake it, shake it up


Shaker cards-wow they are the hottest thing around! Do you think is is a coincidence that Taylor Swift has switched to pop music (not that she wasn't always popular) just when shaker cards were being reinvented. I think not- I mean her new song is "Shake it Off". It is pretty darn close dontcha think? Talk about reinventions.


So when Just Us Girls decided to make shaker cards as part of the trend challenge this week, I put Taylor's Shake it Off on and went to work!


I used a butterfly die from Memory Box and had some fun. I love the flower confetti in the butterfly bellies.


Be sure to check out what the Just Us Girls DT created. I know it will give you inspiration and if that doesn't work, put Taylor on!

3 comments:

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Sue, you rocked this challenge like I knew you would! Love the butterfly shakers with the fun little flower confetti and sequins. Great combo of papers, too. So glad you were able to play with us again this week at JUGS! Miss having you around.

Ina G said...

Love the depth of your shaker card Sue. So pretty and colourful. Lovely to see you here again and Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls.

Nancy said...

Love your skater card Sue! I love the yellow background really makes those butterflies pop! Thanks for joining the girls and I over at JUGS and we hope to see you again soon!