Wednesday, March 2, 2016

The Male Room Challenge # 30: Make it Move


Make it move!!! What!!!! A card moving?!!?  This is the challenge at The Male Room this week. Clean and simple that's me, a moving card just didn't seem to fit. Holy cow, this one definitely took some research. Thank God for Pinterest! I looked up cards that moved and there ya have it: a slider card!


I do remember taking a class about 20 years ago when I first started stamping on slider cards. It was the last time I made one!!!


You can see the slider aspect, you pull the ribbon and the card slides up and reveals the sentiment. Kinda fun huh? Since it is March I am all about getting my St. Patrick's Day cards done. Hubby is half Irish and it it is better half. :) He always gets a St. Patty's card. I think he will enjoy this fun and interactive one.

There is no way that i could explain how to make this card, so I added a video that will show you. There are loads of videos online, if this one doesn't help just google slider cards.


I can't wait to see how all of you rise to this fun and moving challenge at The Male Room!!


1 comment:

Jane said...

Fabulous! That cheeky leprechaun is just perfect for a slider pop up like this.