Thursday, May 11, 2017

You are unique


 Massive computer problems today, some how I lost ALL of my photos. I will be on the phone with Apple all afternoon. In the mean time I managed to backdoor my photos for today's posting from here to there to there to get them in blogger.

Before all this craziness happened, I made this card for the MIX-IT-UP challenge going on over at Ellen Hutson's blog.





Ellen is asking us to mix it up using stamps from Essentials by Ellen and Reverse Confetti. Two of my more fav companies!!



For today's card I used these sets from Essentials by Ellen: Wish Big and Bokeh Dots. From Reverse Confetti I used this tag die and the Fabulous Flamingos- unfortunately it is no longer available.


This was a great challenge and if I didn't have to spend the afternoon on the phone with Apple, I might have tried making another card. Please check out this awesome challenge.