Saturday, March 24, 2018

Risen



I think it is important to understand the true meaning of Easter and I have a few friends who get that also. I always send a religous card to them. Like most CAS cards this took a few hours to come together. I tried making the images in pastel colors but it just didn't look right. I finally though wait this card has to be in shades of purple. One ahha moment later and this wonderful card came together.

I used Simon Say Stamp's "Rejoice" stamp set, which it appears has been retired. What a shame because it is a lovely Easter set.



I am entering this in two challenges. Shopping our Stash"s theme is "Here comes Peter Rabbit". All things Easter. Clean and Simple on Friday are asking for Easter cards.

Head on over to both these challenges and join the fun. I am off to work on a more secular card for the kids and friends. If time permits I will post them tomorrow.






1 comment:

lauren bergold said...

what a beautiful CAS easter card! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR STASH with us this week! ♥