Sunday, April 1, 2018

What?!!!???



Happy Easter everyone! Since I am not hosting Easter and I am caught up on school work, I decided to join in the fun at a few challenges with this extremely CAS and graphic card. And what the heck is going on?!!? Not one stamp inked in the making of this card!!!! Holy cow!!! This is way out of my comfort zone. I wanted to add an embellishment or a stamped image, but I resisted (and it was so hard!!). This is a card worthy of the queen of graphic cards- Ardyth at MASKerade. 



I was inspired by these three challenges.



Addicted to Stamps and More. They are having a photo challenge .

 
 My old teamies at Just Us Girls are hosting a CAS challenge.


 Lastly, Shopping Our Stash is asking you not to use any ink.

Check out the challenges and join in the fun- just after youput down those jelly beans and  wipe that chocolate off your face!!



6 comments:

Macimbalo said...

Great CAS card - love it! Thanks so much for linking up with JUGS this week!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

CAS perfection! I love the layered Happy Birthdays in the white and blues. Thanks for playing along with us at JUGS!

Barbara Godden said...

I am in awe of a really great CAS card, This is beautiful, great use of that HB die. the colours are eye catching. Glad you suppressed the idea of anything inked. Thanks for joining us for the No Ink challenge at Shopping Our Stash.

Donna said...

Fabulous use of that die!
I love the CAS and colours!
Thanks for going ink free with the crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH this week!!

Nandini said...

This card totally rocks! Love the shades of blue you have used. Thank you for joining us at the ATSM challenges. Hoping to see you again soon. Nandini DT.

Dandi93 said...

Love the masculine feel of this. Simple and to the point. CAS perfection