Saturday, June 16, 2018

It's all about the presents!!




Hey Everyone!! Who doesn't love a present? But even better who doesnt love LOTS of presents?!!!? I am all about presents. I love to get them and I love to give them!!

 Inky Paws is having a color challenge and it is some of my fav colors! Green (the most beautiful color in the world!!), blue, yellow and white.


As I was riffling through my Newton's Nook stamps, I pulled out a Christmas set that I thought-this I can work with! Newton's Christmas Cuddles Think outside of the box with your stamps- (literally, Newton is peeking out from the box!!) The stamps in this set made the perfect birthday card, I just added the sentiments from Newton's Birthday Bash. I cut apart the sentiment "let the cat out of the bag" to just "let the cat out". These are just some ways to stretch your stamps.



I based my card on a recent technique from Jennifer Maguire. I do not have the dies for Christmas Cuddles, so I fussy cut the card. 


 
I hid the inside sentiment behind Newton, so there would be a surprize waiting for you inside. I used my copics to color.



Since the front of the card seemed kinda bare to me I added the paper scrap strip and then added one to the inside to tie everything together.

Head on over Inky Paws! Check out what the DT and others have come up with!! 





4 comments:

Indy's Designs said...

Just love how you created this card! All the presents just make me happy! Thanks for sharing your talents with us at Inky Paws Challenge!
Hugs,
Debbie

2sistersproject said...

Adorable card! Super creative.
Thanks for Linking to the Inky Paw's Challenge.
Diane

Dandi93 said...

What a fun card Sue, love how you cut down the front.... Everyone loves a cute surprise in a box.... cute and creative

Andrea Shell said...

Love this card design- so fun! Fabulous coloring! Thanks for joining us at the Inky Paws Challenge!