Monday, February 11, 2019

Jaws



How many remember seeing the original Jaws circa 1975 in the movie theater? It was so scary.


Here is a clip of the trailer from the original. My card today is a bit less scary....I mean how can you be frightened of a pink shark?



The challenge over at Inky Paws today is a great color challenge. You can't go wrong with pink, grey, white, and black.


I used Newton's Nook's "shark bites" for my card today. while you might think sharks wou;d only be for guys, lots of gals like sharks too and this card will be going to someone special.

Head on over to Inky Paws and join in our super color challenge. We will chose a RANDOM entry to win a $20.00 Newton's Nook store gift certificate. Our favorite entries from each challenge will be highlighted the following Monday, so all entries have a chance to be featured on the blog.

The deadline to enter today's challenge is Friday, February 22, 2019 at MN CST. The winners will be announced on the following Monday at Inky Paws.





1 comment:

Jennifer Jackson said...

I love Jaws! But I never would have thought of a pink shark! I love it!
-Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}