Sunday, March 17, 2019

Go Green!!!



Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone. As you all know, everyone is Irish today!!  It is one of my fav holiday's because it features my most favorite color in the world- GREEN!! I just love green.

It is also special since my guy is Irish- at least half Irish. That counnts right?

 St. Patrick's Day stamps are hard to find, I pick them up when ever I come across them. For awhile the only ones I could finsdwould be in the bargain bins of those big box craft stores. And that was before the MISTI so they never stamped right.

Today I have a tidy collection of  St. Patrick's Day stamps.



My card today features an adorable set from Pretty Pink Posh and the saying is from Impression Obsession.  For the sponging of the green I used my new brushes from Picket Fences. They are truly amazing and yes.... life changing. 



I am entering the challenge at Addicted to CAS, because... well....the code word is green!!! 


Hope you all have a magical St. Patrick's Day!! Top of the day to all of you!!

McSue T.

 

1 comment:

Barb Ghig said...

Super cute St. Patrick's Day card, Sue...your Leprechaun is adorable! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS!