Monday, April 22, 2019

Colored pencil twofer


Happy Easter Monday all!! Hope you all had a blessed and sweet Easter holiday. Mine was very low key. The holidays are done for a while, so I can get back into my routine.  I love routine!



This week's challenge at Inky Paws is sometinh completely different! We are hosting a colored pencil challenge. Now that's a challenge for this girl! I only use copics for coloring. But Haven't I always said that's why it's a challenge!


I do not have a full set of any colored pencils, so I was off to my bestie who has a number of colored pencil sets.  For today's card I used her Inktense pencils. I had heard they work well on dark paper.

They worked like a charm on the floral fringe stamp set from Newton's Nook. Newton has the best new die set that I used for my card today.

I had such fun with thisstamp set and the colored pencils that I decided to try it on kraft paper.



I will let you decide if the Inktense work well on kraft also.

Head on over to Inky Paws and join in our new colored pencil challenge. We will chose a RANDOM entry to win a $20.00 Newton's Nook store gift certificate. Our favorite entries from each challenge will be highlighted the following Monday, so all entries have a chance to be featured on the blog.

The deadline to enter today's challenge is this Friday, May 3, 2019 at MN CST. The winners will be announced on the following Monday at Inky Paws.







3 comments:

Jennifer Jackson said...

Both cards are gorgeous! I love the coloring on the black (I have to try that) and the kraft! Great ideas and glad to challenge you to something new!
-Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

Margarita Navarro-Rivera said...

Sue, I like both cards, but I must say that I love the one on kraft card stock the best. Both cards are beautiful!

patpw said...

Both are very nice. My favorite is the one on kraft cardstock.