Monday, May 13, 2019

Just chillin'


This card has me so excited, because it reminds me I am heading to the beach right after work today! Yay!! While it is still a bit to cool to spend anytime in the ocean or pool, I know that hot sunny summer days are just around the corner.
My card was inspired by the ongoing color challenge over at Inky Paws. The challenge is to use  yellow, teal, green and white in your creations. I used a variety of Newton's Nook product to make my card today. I love to mix and match my stamp sets, dies and stencils. 
 
 
 


Head on over to Inky Paws and join in our new color challenge. We will chose a RANDOM entry to win a $20.00 Newton's Nook store gift certificate. Our favorite entries from each challenge will be highlighted the following Monday, so all entries have a chance to be featured on the blog.

The deadline to enter today's challenge is this Friday, May 17, 2019 at MN CST. The winners will be announced on the following Monday at Inky Paws.






2 comments:

Jennifer Jackson said...

This is so cool! I love the way you used the stencil for all the bubbles! It goes perfectly with that kitty image! So summery!
-Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

Margarita Navarro-Rivera said...

Love that relaxing kitty! Enjoy your week at the beach! You deserve it!