Saturday, June 29, 2019

Here's to the red, white, and blue!


Despite it being about 102 degrees in my studio, I have been getting in some quality crafting time. I was checking some of the various challenges out there and decided to play along with CAS(E) this Sketch. 


They always have very clean and simple designs that I gravitate towards. As soon I saw this week's sketch, I knew what I was going to create. After all it is the birth of our Nation this week. 

I used a very old set from Lawn Fawn called "Happy 4th". Unfortunately it is sold out and retired. There are not many patriotic stamps out there, so this one gets a work out every year. 


Head over to CAS(E) this Sketch and see what the DT came up with and play along!

2 comments:

Colleen Begley said...

Super cute fireworks card!

patpw said...

So cute! You have inspired me to pullout some of my oldie but goodie stamps.