Monday, November 4, 2019

Sweater weather


Hey everyone.  What are your thoughts on teal, green, pink, and white? Those are the colors for the challenge over at  Inky Paws. this week.
It's funny I just now realize as I write this blog that I took the challenge as teal green not as teal and green. It must be because when I made my cards I was quite sick with a cold. I suppose my mind wasn't functioning well. Please feel free to use green and teal, they are awesome together.


For my card today I used one of my top five stamp sets from Newton's Nook- "sweater weather".


 You have the next two weeks to play along with our color challenge at Inky Paws! We will chose a RANDOM entry to win a $20.00 Newton's Nook store gift certificate. Our favorite entries from each challenge will be highlighted the following Monday, so all entries have a chance to be featured on the blog.

The deadline to enter today's challenge is this Friday, November 15, 2019 at MN CST. The winners will be announced on the following Monday at Inky Paws.




2 comments:

Claire Grantham said...

Love your card, sorry you have been under the weather, there is a lot of that about! I love the cute little kitties in their sweaters and hats. Cx

Andrea W said...

Terrific card! The critters are so cute in their sweaters. Until you mentioned you didn't use green I didn't miss it. Hope you're feeling better!