Monday, December 16, 2019

Spreading holiday cheer



Hi everyone!! It won't be long until the big day- Christmas day! Yay!! Are any of you feeling a little behind the eight ball this year? Thanksgiving came so late, it has totally thrown my crafting schedule off.  I spent this weekend hunkered down in my studio, making 80 cards. 


I did take the time though to have some fun with the new challenge at Inky Paws. We are challenging you to use lime green, teal, blue and silver. Come on, isn't that an awesome combination of colors?!!? No excuse not to play along, If I can manage my time, I know you all can too.


For my card today, I used the following products from Newton's Nook: Holiday foliage stencil,  Ornamental wishes, and Winter Memories. Using a silver Stickles, I added bling to the berries for this striking holiday card.


You have the next three weeks to play along with our awesome color challenge at Inky Paws! We will chose a RANDOM entry to win a $20.00 Newton's Nook store gift certificate. Our favorite entries from each challenge will be highlighted the following Monday, so all entries have a chance to be featured on the blog.

The deadline to enter today's challenge is this Friday, January 3, 2020 at MN CST. The winners will be announced on the following Monday at Inky Paws.




No comments: