Friday, November 27, 2020

Flurries

 

Happy Black Friday!! How are all of you feeling? Are you in turkey comas? This was a very different Thanksgiving. I spent it with just the hubs and me. Usually I am at my brother's for three days cooking for 30 plus folks. I am hopeful that next year will be different.

Black Friday is always spent with my BFF at all the major craft stores stocking up on essentials for holiday card making. How do you spend black Friday?

Today starts a new challenge at CAS on Friday. Our theme this week is:

SNOW

That is a rather broad theme and you can go any which way with it.


I love the Taylor Expression's masking stencils. They are perfect tool to make a fast clean and simple card.


You have two weeks to get your snow on and play along with us at CAS on Friday. As each snowflake is different, I am sure each card entered will be unique and beautiful.


4 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Really striking card, love it.

Ellen said...

Great card, beautiful colors!

Margarita Navarro-Rivera said...

Love the blue backgrounds for the snowflakes. I agree with you about the Tailored Expressions stencils!

Kerry Parkinson said...

Love your card! Gorgeous colours and so effective.