Monday, March 29, 2021

Wine and friends

I don't drink wine myself. I would much rather have a nice bourbon on the rocks or a can of beer. It's gotta be a can. Beer just seems to stay cooler in a can.

This all being said, my SIL who is really more like a sister than an in-law loves a good glass of wine. Red, white doesn't really matter. Her birthday is coming up at then end of April. This card is for her. Because she isnt only a SIL or even a sister but a really good friend.

This week's challenge at Inky Paws is all about friendship.

My CAS card features the stamp set "Wine a Little" from Newton's Nook. To get the solid background behind the sentiment. I took the sentiment  and attached it to the block upside down, so I had the solid part to ink up. Then I put it back on the block with the sentiment up and stamp it. Then just fussy cut it. This is a good technique to show case a sentiment.

So find a friend to inspire you and join our friendship challenge at Inky Paws.  We will chose a RANDOM entry to win a $20.00 Newton's Nook store gift certificate. Our favorite entries from each challenge will be highlighted the following Monday, so all entries have a chance to be featured on the blog.
The deadline to enter today's challenge is  Friday, April 9, 2021 at MN CST. The winners will be announced on the following Monday at Inky Paws.

 

1 comment:

Margarita Navarro-Rivera said...

I love this color combo Sue! I love the sentiment too!