Friday, May 14, 2021

Bite me

 

How many of you stampers started stamping with wood stamps? Back in the day when I walked to 5 miles to school in a snow storm we had wood stamps. You had to guesstimate where your image was going to be on your card and if you wanted it perfect, you had to use a stamp positioner. The sentiment on my card is one of my few remaining wood stamps. I just could not part with this snarky saying. It often comes in handy.

Today kicks off a new challenge at CAS on Friday. We are asking you to add:

FOOD- something sweet to your cards.


The sentiment isn't the only old stamp on this card, I dug deep and used a very old cupcake set from Hero Arts. I have lots of cupcake stamps, but I always return to this set. I paper pieced the cupcake wrapper and used Nuevo drops for the sprinkles.

Sooooo.... if you don't want to play along...well just..... bite me. But I think this is a challenge you may just want to sink your teeth into. You have two weeks to play along with our sweet food challenge at CAS on Friday!


3 comments:

Deborah Frings said...

Love it! I have this image and I do like the way you've used the stamp. Love the background too.

Crafting Queen said...

Yummy card, love it. Anesha

Margarita Navarro-Rivera said...

That cupcake looks like I could just eat it right off the paper!