Monday, April 11, 2022

Seas the day

Good morning everyone! Hope you are doing well and spending lots of time crafting! I have been a crafting fool since I quit my job.

Today starts a new challenge at Inky Paws. Today we have an interesting sketch. I cannot wait to see how all of you interpret this sketch. I gotta say this one was tough for me and I went quite literally.


My card today features the "Seashell Roundabout" from Newton's Nook.  I kept my card very CAS and lots of pristine white space.

 
 
Musical inspiration is from Mr. Bobby Darin. This song is a favorite of mine!


You have two weeks to get a share your sketch with us at Inky Paws. We will chose a RANDOM entry to win a $20.00 Newton's Nook store gift certificate. Our favorite entries from each challenge will be highlighted the following Monday, so all entries have a chance to be featured on the blog.
The deadline to enter today's challenge is  Friday April 22, 2021 at MN CST. The winners will be announced on the following Monday at  Inky Paws.

 

2 comments:

Margarita Navarro-Rivera said...

Sue, you never cease to amaze me with how you turn those sketches into beautiful creations!

Conniecrafter said...

your image pops so pretty against the white backgrounds with their impressions!