Monday, June 6, 2022

Blue Botanicals


Happy Monday all!! I hope you are all enjoying your summer so far.  I am writing this blog a week in advance, because I am enjoying the week at Bethany Beach. My brother has a place. I am probably relaxing on the beach when you are reading this! 

Today starts a new challenge at Inky Paws. You will either love this or hate it!! LOL!! We are asking for a one layer card. I gotta admit this CAS gal did struggle a bit. I so like a popped up element on my cards!

The trick to a one layer card is to add some interest. I chose to add that bit of interest by using my score tool to create some score lines on my card. It took this card from blah to yah whoo!! My card today features stamp sets "Blooming Botanicals" and "Birthday Essentials" from Newtons Nook. 

All I can say "life is good today".


You have two weeks to only use one sheet of card stock at Inky Paws. We will chose a RANDOM entry to win a $20.00 Newton's Nook store gift certificate. Our favorite entries from each challenge will be highlighted the following Monday, so all entries have a chance to be featured on the blog.
The deadline to enter today's challenge is  Friday June 17, 2022 at MN CST. The winners will be announced on the following Monday at  Inky Paws.


2 comments:

Margarita Navarro-Rivera said...

I really had to look twice to see that this was a one layer card! You certainly fooled me, I thought you had cute the flowers out a put them on the base card! Wonderful card!

Dandi93 said...

Gorgeous Sue