Monday, August 15, 2022

Spread a little of aloha

 

Happy Monday! Today starts a new challenge at Inky Paws. This is the card that almost wasn't. Last Sunday, I took a nasty spill in my studio. I smashed up my face, knees, hands, and broke my nose. The bruising was so bad that I thought it would last forever,  but I am looking better every day. I thankful that I didn't break any teeth or injure my eyes. 

I wasn't sure I would feel well enough to be creative, but sitting at my desk and being creative was the best medicine!



Turned on its head, my CAS card with lots of beautiful white space features Newton's Nook's "Aloha Newton" and the "Tropical Leaves" stencil.

Today's musical inspiration is just asking you to spread a little aloha around the world!


You have two weeks to sketch it out at Inky Paws.  Let's see you use some Newton's Nook stencils in unusual ways! We will chose a RANDOM entry to win a $20.00 Newton's Nook store gift certificate. Our favorite entries from each challenge will be highlighted the following Monday, so all entries have a chance to be featured on the blog. 


The deadline to enter today's challenge is  Friday August 26, 2022 at MN CST. The winners will be announced on the following Monday at  Inky Paws.


No comments: