Thursday, September 16, 2010

Holiday Card Extravaganza












Holiday Extravaganza! At One Little Spark in Tuckerton N.J.
Saturday, September 25

11 a.m.- Classic Christmas $25

2 p.m. - Fabulous Folds $25

5 p.m. - Holiday Magic $25


You all remember those great Holiday extravaganza's that Judy and I used to
teach? I know you do! I will be doing this event again this year but I will be
team teaching with Pat Thorpe owner of One Little Spark in Tuckerton N.J. If you
haven't finished all your Christmas cards yet, this is the event for you!! Pat
and I will be working together to give you three exciting classes - take ONE
class, take TWO or make a day of it and take all THREE classes! Sign up for all
three classes and save $10 off TOTAL class fee - instead of $75 the total fee
will be $65! Now who doesn't like to take classes AND save money??

Above are 2 cards from one of the classes, tomorrow and Saturday I will post  more samples from the Extravaganza.

Register now by calling One Little Spark only an hour and a half from Philly. 609.296.2751


Basic class kit required, plus scoring tool.



No comments: