Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Witch is Cuter!



This wee owl witch from AMuse stamps is hands down cuter then any other witch in my book! 


My friend Pat and I were talking the other day about how we never really considered Halloween a big holiday-let alone send cards out for it. But I am a convict- I mean convert to the whole spooky, creepy, ghostly Halloween thing.  I have been having HUGE fun creating lots and lots of truly spooktacular and sometimes bloodcurdling cards this year. I started sharing in my last post and will continue throughout the Halloween season.


Both this card and the haunted hill card in my last post are among the cards I will be teaching at One Little Spark on Oct. 23 at 12:00.


Have a ghoulish day- I am off to clear the cobwebs and to create more Halloween cards!


No comments: