Sunday, March 25, 2012

Springtime


I have been enjoying the beautiful spring weather this past week and mourning the end of my easy class. It is so hard to get back into the school mode. 

I managed to get done 12 of the above cards as thank yous to my staff for doing a great job, before I sat down to write a three page paper on spatial comfort zones! All I know is that my comfort zone is sitting in front of my desk creating not writing papers!!

I have to let you know I saw a similar card on pinterest and loved it so much I had to try something similar. I love the bright cheery colors.

I hope you enjoy them also. The flowers and butterfly are from StampinUp Sweet Summer set. the saying is Hero Arts. (very old)

Happy Creating!


1 comment:

Lin said...

Hi Sue, just popping over to say thank you for the sweet words at my blog. Thanks for the honor of your pinning my card to your Pinterest board!
I adore your set of cards - my fave is the top one, because of that gingham ribbon!