Sunday, March 11, 2012

Think Green!!



St. Patrick's Day is a week away. It's one of my favorite days when you remember how much I love green!! So I have been taking time off from yet another paper to make some green cards!! The 2 above are variation on a theme. The happy card is for a co-worker whose birthday is on St. Patrick's day. Lucky her!!

Don't ask where I got the shamrock stamp, I have had it forever- I think it was from a dollar bin at one of those big box craft stores.

cqcbadge.jpg


Think Green!


5 comments:

Sue Robinson said...

Love these clean and elegant cards

Sylvia said...

Beautiful card, Sue, what a cool design! Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week.

Margaret said...

Love both of these Sue
Margaret x

Tracey McNeely said...

Both of these are really really pretty.

Arielle H Gordon said...

Awesome cards, Sue - LOVE the layout of the first one! Thanks so much for playing with the colourQ this week!