Friday, January 18, 2013

Forever Love


I just love Valentine's cards. George ends up getting about 10- I mean it is kinda hard to send just anyone a card that says "you are my forever love"!! I think I am getting better at the clean and simple cards. I love how this card opens. I am going to try it with a different theme, maybe stars for a birthday card. Here is the inside of the card....


I am entering in this in the challenge over at Just Add Ink. The challenge was to use your Big Shot, not hard for me since I use it for practically every card I make!

Today I was asked to speak to a group of senior nursing students at Immaculata University about art journaling. I had a great time talking about my passion for art and how it heals my soul and keeps me grounded. One student asked me how I fit it into my busy schedule. I told her that my art time is planned for at least once a week and I horde that time like a miser with gold. 

Just speaking with them has energized me. Sooooo when I am done here it is back to my desk for more creating time.

Happy Creating Everyone,


4 comments:

Christine Blain said...

I love this, Sue! So clean, and cute, with a delightful fold. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week!

Anonymous said...

I agree - I like the way this opens too. I love the clean and simple of it too. So perfect for Valentines. Chantell JAI

Mae's Cachet said...

I think you have captured the clean and simple look well, but still getting your thoughts across with the greeting. Lovely. Thanks for joining in our Blog Hop this week at Just Add Ink.

Sharon Underwood said...

Very, very sweet. Love that embossed background