Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Love stuck



Don't ya love coming home to a package waiting for you?!!? Waiting for me the other day was a package from Lawn Fawn. I couldn't get in the house fast enough to open it. I got two of the new sets. I loved the set Stuck on You. Those cacti were just too cute. But are they manly enough for the sketch challenge at The Male Room?


As usual I always push the boundaries with sketches. But isn't that the point? I liked the idea of the sketch, but I just skipped the squares and went with the diagonal idea of images. The Male Room is having a design team call. I really like this challenge site, so I throwing my hat in the ring. I hope that fact that I am kinda cheating, no excuse me pushing boundaries (sounds more creative huh?) isn't going to be held against me when they consider me.


I have to say this card makes me smile and I know it will make my hubby chuckle when he gets it.




Go check out the Male Room and see what the DT is doing. Oh yeah if you enter a card, don't ask to be on the DT. that way they might have only me to choose! ha ha only kidding, no really I am, only kidding. I can't wait to see what you all do.


3 comments:

Deborah Frings said...

Love it! This made me laugh out loud. Great images, super colouring and I do like the bubble texture in the background. Thanks so much for playing along with The Male Room and good luck with the DT call.

Vicki Dutcher said...

SUPER CUTE! Love those fun cactus~ Thanks for joining in at TMR~

Louise van Vuren said...

Ooohh I DO like this! It is fresh looking, CAS and a great take on the sketch, even the sentiment is perfect for a guy. Good luck with the DT call, looking forward to seeing your second card. Thanks for playing at The Male Room
Louise xx