Monday, July 16, 2018

There's still time!



Hey Everyone, there is still plenty of time to join in the fun over at Inky Paws!! The challenge
is a great color challenge. Bright red, melon green, black and white.
Of course, I pulled out my "go to"  Newton's Nook's set "Toucan Party". There are so many ways to color in these fabulous birds. My layers were cut from "Frames and Flags", another "go to" set. The saying was from "Newton's lucky to have you".  The stencil is "tropical leaves.



Are you ready to get your paws inky with us and play along to win a prize? We will chose a RANDOM entry to win a $20 store credit to our Newton's Nook Design online shop! We will also highlight our favorites from each challenge the following Monday so all entries have a chance to be featured on this blog! 

 Deadline to enter is Friday, July 20, 2018 at Midnight CST. The winners will be announced on the NND blog the following Monday. 

3 comments:

Jennifer Jackson said...

This card is so lovely! I love how you used the stencil and cut a circle to nest the birds inside! Great use of the colors too!
-Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

Margarita Navarro-Rivera said...

Love the toucan and the layout of this card, Sue T.

Dandi93 said...

This is absolutely adorable Sue... You've used the colors perfectly with such a fun sketch with the circle cut out.

btw, I'm not a big fan of dark chocolate either :) I just thought dark chocolate reads more of black IRL. I'll take milk chocolate anytime. My husband and Mom both like dark chocolate so that leaves more of the good stuff for me.