Monday, October 8, 2018

Spooky Street


Hey there everyone!! Hope you all had a great weekend! I did, if you count banging away at my thesis fun. It's not that bad, I am moving along and am about 1/3 to 1/2 done. Working on the hard part, the nursing theory. Anyone out there an expert at the Theory of Integral Nursing? It is pretty deep.


This is week 2 over at Inky Paws. They are having a color challenge. Lime green, yellow, orange and purple. Definately weener colors.



So I needed a bit of fun, so I got out my color bursts and played around. The color bursts have the BEST purple out of the 10 or so water color sets I have. Just look at the panel, isn't that the best purple you ever saw?

For todays card I used Newton's Perfect Pumpkin and Spooky Street. I colored evrything in with copics and put it all together.


Head onto over to Inky Paws and join in this fun sketch challenge. We will chose a RANDOM entry to win a $20.00 Newton's Nook store gift certificate. Our favorite entries from each challenge will be highlighted the following Monday, so all entries have a chance to be featured on the blog.

The deadline to enter today's challenge is Friday October 12, 2018, at MN CST. The winners will be announced on the following Monday at Inky Paws.

That's a wrap..... back to integral theories.



 

3 comments:

Jennifer Jackson said...

This is so purr-fect for Halloween! I love that background panel and the coloring on the kitty is so cute!
-Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

Margarita Navarro-Rivera said...

Hey Sue, there is no one like you who can work those colorburst! Love the card! Pinky looks so cute!

bevyb said...

Sue, I will have to try the colorburst purple for sure. Perfect Halloween card with a cute spooky cat