Monday, December 31, 2018

Holiday Cheer


Happy New Year's Eve everyone!! Today we say good by to 2018 and welcome in 2019. I had an eventful year what with graduating and all. I am looking forward to seeing what 2019 brings.

Todays starts a new year of challenges over at Inky Paws. I was thrilled that Jennifer at Newton's Nook asked me to stay on for the next 6 omths at Inky Paws. The first challenge of the year is a color challenge.
What fun colors huh?!!? I created one of those all over stamping cards using the Newton's Nook's "cup of cocoa". I had such fun coloring in all those beverages!


Of course there had to be some glitter just because God is good and glitter is great! The sentiment from Newton's Nook's "ornamental wishes" was the perfect fit.



Head on over to Inky Paws and join in this fun color challenge. We will chose a RANDOM entry to win a $20.00 Newton's Nook store gift certificate. Our favorite entries from each challenge will be highlighted the following Monday, so all entries have a chance to be featured on the blog.

The deadline to enter today's challenge is Friday January 11, 2019 at MN CST. The winners will be announced on the following Monday at Inky Paws.






1 comment:

Jennifer Jackson said...

This is super cool! I love the background on this card! Great idea to use the colors!
-Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}