Saturday, December 1, 2018

White Christmas


No more pencils, no more books, no more teacher's looks, lectures, and assignments.!!! Yep, school is done!! I graduate this Wednesday with my Master's Woo hoo!!! I have all the time in thworld to stamp and create. Just in time for Christmas!

Today's card is for my annual holiday card swap with my crafting buddies. It is inspired by the challenge at AAA Cards. Their challenge is to create a CAS card that is "mostly white". Well I am down with that, especiall as most of my cards are mainly white.


 

I used a very old Cuttlebug holiday embossing folder, and a just bought Lawn Fawn set called "Winter Village", that I colored with neutral copic colors. I am entering this card in the "anything goes Christmas" challenge at Inkspirational Challenges and the Christmas card challenge at CAS on Friday. 

 


Since this card is for my swap tomorrow, I better wrap up this blog posting to cut and prep the card. Hit the links in this post and check out the challenges and play along.



3 comments:

Cardsbymaaike said...

gorgeous white card. Thank you for playing with us at AAA cards

Jane said...

How pretty! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards

cm said...

Congratulations on the Masters Degree! Your white embossed background (that is one pretty folder!) with the sweet pop-of-colour village makes for one lovely card! CAS-heart captured! So thrilled you shared this festive delight in the Inkspirational gallery!
~carol