Monday, January 7, 2019

so tweet


Hey everyone!! How is 2019 treating you so far? I am enjoying the fact that I am not starting back to school this week!! In fact I never have to start school again!! Yay!!! Unless..... PhD??!!? heck no!!

The weather has been rather warm here in Pennsylvania, mid 40's. I am loving that. I am hoping for a very mild snowless winter. Some one remarked the other day on how they are seeing less birds this winter than in years past. I personally haven't noticed that. My back yard is full of birds. Cardinals are among my favs. How about their beaks being red like their feathers.

Their is still one more week to play along at Inky Paws for this week's color challenge.

 
 Great color combo huh? Sky blue, red, white, and black. My card today uses two new sets from Newton's Nook- "winter birds", "forest scene builder", and my go to set "frames and flags dies".

Head on over to Inky Paws and join in this fun color challenge. We will chose a RANDOM entry to win a $20.00 Newton's Nook store gift certificate. Our favorite entries from each challenge will be highlighted the following Monday, so all entries have a chance to be featured on the blog.

The deadline to enter today's challenge is Friday January 11, 2019 at MN CST. The winners will be announced on the following Monday at Inky Paws.




1 comment:

Jennifer Jackson said...

This card is adorable! I love the pop of red the cardinal adds!
Congrats on not having to go back to school now! What a nice feeling!
-Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}