Wednesday, January 2, 2019

2018 Best of Blog Review


Years ago I started doing a best year review. It's a time for me to look back and pick the best of each month. 

In 2018 many of my creations used stamps and dies from Newton's Nook. I played along twice a month at Newton's Nook's Inky Paws challenge. Playing along got me invited to be part of the Inky Paws team. A highlight of my year!!

Anther highlights of the year that had nothing to do with stamping, was graduating with my Master's in Nursing.


Finishing school leaves me lots of time on my hands! Lots of stamping will be done in 2019!!

Without further ado here is the best of the last 12 months at The Creative Studio!!














Well, that wraps up another creative year! I can't wait to see what 2019 brings with all the extra time I will have!!

Wishing all of you a happy, healthy and creative 2019!!

 

No comments: