Friday, August 16, 2019

"Tea" is for tiger



It's been a few weeks since I have played along with a challenge. I was at the beach for ten days and had the best time. This is the first summer that I have had free in 7 years, because of school. It has been a jam packed time. But now it is nearing its end and soon I will be back in a routine.Which includes early mornings in my studio with a cup of tea and Pandora playing quietly.

I am a tea drinker.  Don't get me wrong, I like coffee, but it has to be a foo-foo flavored latte type beverage. Tea though is what gets my heart started in the morning. I grew up having tea and toast for breakfast everyday. Once in a blue moon we had cereal and that was like dessert for breakfast. I drink it the English way with milk. My husband drinks tea too, but he drinks all these fancy teas, that require timing, certain temps, and boiling points. Why over complicate a good cup of tea. Lipton is just fine for me. 


That is why I had to play along at The Library Challenge. The book to inspire us is The Tiger who came to Tea. This is a classic children's story.


This tea-riffic card uses Newton Nook's "Newton loves coffee" set. Added the sentiment and Newton is having a cup of tea to get his tail in motion. 


Head over to The Library Challenge and join in the fun.


1 comment:

Marina said...

I love how you've added to this - the stripe,s the table,- to make a really tea-riffic card. Thanks for joining The Library.