Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Stamp it black



October!! Holy Bats!!! Where has the time gone? Just a few weeks ago I was at the beach. Now Halloween is just around the corner, with Thanksgiving and Christmas soon to follow.


October 1 means a new color challenge at The Rainbow Card Challenge. This month's color is "brazenly black". Black is a tough one and this month is sure to challenge us all. But hey the fact that it is Halloween- that should make it easier for all of you. I went in a completely different direction and I tried to make a "cute" card using all black.


I die cut the happy birthday using black glitter paper to create the contrast I needed for all the black on this card. The die cut was from an online company called Wish. See this post if you want to know about Wish. The stamps were from Mama Elephant. "Up and Away" and "The Birthday Bash". I colored the images with copics using the darker shades of grey. 


This month's music inspiration is the Rolling Stones "Paint it Black"


Did I inspire you or did the Rolling Stones get your black on?

Be sure to head over to The Rainbow Card Challenge , see what the other DT members came up with and join the fun. You have all month to play in our "brazenly black" challenge.


No comments: