Friday, January 10, 2020

Winter hugs and new DT.


I am super excited to announce that i have been asked to be a part of the CAS on Friday DT. As most of you know, CAS is my gig, it is where my creativity leads and it is what makes my heart happy.



Today is my first posting with them. The theme for today's challenge is

"Winter"

That is pretty broad. Anyone should be able to play along. Just remember you have to submitted a CAS card if you want to be considered for  Top 3.


Once again I am using "Fuzzy Hugs" by Mama Elephant. This time I am using the sweet penguins. This card I am saving for my DH for Valentine's Day.


Wish me well on the CAS on Friday team by playing along. You have till Wednesday January 22nd 6:00 PM Dutch Time to enter.


9 comments:

Dawn Phillips said...

Congratulations on the new team. Your card is so sweet. Love Dawn x

Ellen said...

Great that you're also a part of the CAS on Friday DT! Your wintercard is very cute.

Anita van Reemst said...

Nice that you are also a new member of the CAS on Friday DT. What a lovely card.

Mariken said...

Welcome to our Cas on Friday! Your first card is amazing! Have fun!

Kerry Parkinson said...

Aw, such a sweet card, perfect for both winter and Valentines.

Janneke said...

Your card is great Sue ;O)
So happy you joined us at CAS on Friday ;o) Have fun!

Zw@@n said...

Cute card, Sue. Love it. Welcome to our team at CAS on Friday.

Wilma de Korte said...

Hi Sue, so much fun to have you in our team! Love your first DT-card :-)

Stampin with Liz Design said...

Such a gorgeous first DT card! Love your cute pinguin! So much fun to start this CAS on Friday adventure together! Crafty hugs Linda