Monday, June 15, 2020

all is.........




Happy Monday all! Time for a new challenge at Christmas 24. Boy I am sure getting a great jump start on my holiday cards by playing along. It seem that blue and gold wasn't everyone's cup of tea. Today we have a very fun and clever sketch challenge. I think you all will have fun with this.




I always make a few Nativity cards for those special people in my life. I mean it is the reason we celebrate Christmas! I am always on the look out for new Nativity stamps.


Today's card features Nativity by Simon Says Stamp, which unfortunately is no longer available.


You have two weeks to play along at our sketch challenge at Christmas 24!!


3 comments:

Margarita Navarro-Rivera said...

Love the blue colors that you chose for your card!

Dawn Phillips said...

Sue this is lovely. I may have to try something similar for my Christmas stash. It's so pretty. Love Dawn x

Mynn xx said...

Sue, this is GORGEOUS! I absolutely adore how you used the circles to create a completed scene! You are so clever! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx