Monday, June 1, 2020

Sunny days ahead



Happy Monday Inky Paws peeps!! Looking forward to a sunny day, even if I have to work, I stil; lobe a sunny day.

Did you guys know that sunflowers always turn their heads to the sun, just like me!!



You still have a week to play along at our floral theme challenge at Inky Paws. We haven't had too many players- come on folks, I know you must love a good flower challenge.


Today's card features "Sunflower Days"  and "Sunscape stencil" from Newton's Nook.



Please continue to stay safe, healthy, and enjoy the time at home crafting and join our flowery challenge at Inky Paws! You have two weeks to play along at Inky Paws! We will chose a RANDOM entry to win a $20.00 Newton's Nook store gift certificate. Our favorite entries from each challenge will be highlighted the following Monday, so all entries have a chance to be featured on the blog.

The deadline to enter today's challenge is this Friday June 5, 2020 at MN CST. The winners will be announced on the following Monday at Inky Paws.



3 comments:

Nora Noll said...

This is GORGEOUS!! I love the background you created. I also love this stamp-the only Newton's Nook stamp I own. Such an amazing card!!

Dandi93 said...

Very pretty and sure to bring in a little sunshine

Margarita Navarro-Rivera said...

I love sunshine and sunflowers! Beautiful card, Sue! I love it!!!