Monday, October 19, 2020

Jump out of your box

 

Today's card is a reminder that you have one more week to play along with our unusual color combo at Cupcake Inspirations.

We are asking you to use red, olive and lavender.

For my reminder, I have to say I took the easy way out. I went with flowers. So if you haven't made your card yet, I invite you to take the easy way out. Use flowers.

If you are like me, you have a million flower stamps. Today's card uses a stamp set that my BFF gave me when she was purging. Boy, did I luck out. Gran's Garden by Papertrey Ink.

 

Grab a flower stamp set and just go for it! I cannot wait to see what you all come up with! You have one more week to play along with our unconventional color challenge at Cupcake Inspirations!



1 comment:

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card, really like the texture of the background.