Friday, October 30, 2020

Merry thoughts

 

We are just about into the holiday season. Once Halloween is over tomorrow, it is time to start pulling out your Christmas stamps and get busy with those mass produced cards. What better place to start than with ideas from CAS on Friday. Clean  and simple cards are the easiest to mass produce.

That's why today's challenge is perfect to inspire and get you in the holiday mood. Our challenge today is:

CHRISTMAS!!!

No excuses folks- this is the best way to get started. Have a goal! 


Today's cute card features an old stamp set from Hero arts- "Elves by Lila". (No longer available) Are you like me? I buy several new Christmas stamp sets every year but end up gravitating to older sets and using them. The way I see it,  the sets I buy this year, will be used in 2023!!!

I can't wait to see how you kick off your holiday card making!! Please share those creations with us at CAS on Friday!!