Monday, April 26, 2021

Beach Days

 

My sister-in-law- AKA my true sister and BFF, just moved to the beach. Lucky girl- she can make every day a beach day. She is a die hard sun worshiper and I know she will be at the beach when ever she can.

Today starts a fun new sketch challenge at Inky Paws. I decided to turn it on its head and do a vertical take on it.

All products used on my card are from Newton's Nook. I used the "tropical leaves" stencil and "Aloha Newton". 


 Let our sketch inspire you and join our challenge at Inky Paws.  We will chose a RANDOM entry to win a $20.00 Newton's Nook store gift certificate. Our favorite entries from each challenge will be highlighted the following Monday, so all entries have a chance to be featured on the blog.
The deadline to enter today's challenge is  Friday, May 7, 2021 at MN CST. The winners will be announced on the following Monday at Inky Paws.

 

 

1 comment:

Margarita Navarro-Rivera said...

Such a sweet card! That kitty cat has some good taste in the color of her/his hammock and the flowers! I love it!