Thursday, April 15, 2021

Reindeer friends

 

Today starts a new challenge at Christmas 24. It's a fun one for me, because it involves critters! I love my critter stamps and always am on the look out for some new ones.


Today's challenge is all about reindeer. I took a bit of poetic license along with some whimsy and pulled some wanna be reindeer critters. After all what critter wouldn't want to be a reindeer and be part of Santa's team!

My card today uses two new stamp sets. "Peace, Love and Paws" from My Favorite Things and "Meowy Catmas" from Simon Says Stamp.  I added some bold snow flakes and this CAS card was complete.

 

Of course you need some musical inspiration and who better than Burl Ives!


 


You have till the first of the month to play along with our "reindeer" challenge at Christmas 24!


1 comment:

Margarita Navarro-Rivera said...

Love how you transformed into "dogdeer and catdeer"! So cute!