Monday, July 19, 2021

Bigger boat


All my teamies at Inky Paws know my favorite Newton Nook stamp set is "Shark Bites".  I have used it more often for challenges at Inky Paws than any other Newton's Nook. Yet I never had the "Shark Frenzy" stamp set. When I saw the sketch for our next challenge at Inky Paws, I quickly placed an order for this awesome stamp! It was going to fit the sketch perfectly!

Sometimes sketch challenges throw me off. I have the worse time with them. But this one I had all kinds of ideas floating around. 

Here is an icon clip from an iconic movie to get your creative juices flowing!



Come and join the sketch challenge at Inky Paws.  We will chose a RANDOM entry to win a $20.00 Newton's Nook store gift certificate. Our favorite entries from each challenge will be highlighted the following Monday, so all entries have a chance to be featured on the blog.
The deadline to enter today's challenge is  Friday, July 30, 2021 at MN CST. The winners will be announced on the following Monday at Inky Paws.


No comments: