Monday, July 5, 2021

Shellabrate


 I hope everyone is enjoying the long 4th of July weekend. It has been quiet in my neighborhood. No fireworks again this year,and it seems like most people have headed somewhere else for the holiday.

Today starts a new challenge at Inky Paws. We have a summery color challenge and are asking you to use red, pink, yellow, and white in your creations.


My CAS card today uses a new stamp set from Newton's Nook called "Seashell Roundabout". To apply to fun color to my seashell tag I used the bokeh stencil set.

Come and join our summery color challenge at Inky Paws.  We will chose a RANDOM entry to win a $20.00 Newton's Nook store gift certificate. Our favorite entries from each challenge will be highlighted the following Monday, so all entries have a chance to be featured on the blog.
The deadline to enter today's challenge is  Friday, July 16, 2021 at MN CST. The winners will be announced on the following Monday at Inky Paws

No comments: