Monday, August 9, 2021

Beach barks


It has been a long time since I have been to the beach! Up until covid I visited my brother and SIL at the beach a few times a year. I so miss those days! Hopefully, I will be able to visit again soon.


 

Today is reminder that you have one more week to join us in our stripe challenge at Inky Paws. Who doesn't like a good stripe.

For today's card I just cut an ombre of beach blue stripes and added "Beach Barks" from Newton's Nook.

 

Come and join our theme of stripes challenge at Inky Paws.  We will chose a RANDOM entry to win a $20.00 Newton's Nook store gift certificate. Our favorite entries from each challenge will be highlighted the following Monday, so all entries have a chance to be featured on the blog.
The deadline to enter today's challenge is  Friday, August 13, 2021 at MN CST. The winners will be announced on the following Monday at Inky Paws.


2 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Adorable card, love the sweet image. Anesha x

Margarita Navarro-Rivera said...

You know I'm a cat person, but those doggies are so adorably cute!