Monday, August 2, 2021

Stripes


Stripes- one of my most favorite things in the world. I have a million striped shirts and  I love to add stripes to my cards. That's why today's challenge at Inky Paws. was so much fun to do!

We want you to add stripes! I had to think a bit creatively for today's card. 

 

 

I took the sun and palm stencil from Newton's Nook and just used the sun stencil to create my stripes. I added "dainty daises" for a fun and kinda funky card.


Come and join our theme of stripes challenge at Inky Paws.  We will chose a RANDOM entry to win a $20.00 Newton's Nook store gift certificate. Our favorite entries from each challenge will be highlighted the following Monday, so all entries have a chance to be featured on the blog.
The deadline to enter today's challenge is  Friday, August 13, 2021 at MN CST. The winners will be announced on the following Monday at Inky Paws.


3 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Really loverly card. Aensha x

Vicky Hayes said...

I enjoyed hearing that you're dotty about stripes Sue! I feel the same about checks, from gingham to plaids :) What a lovely card this is (all your cards are gorgeous!!) I love the white on white frame and those charcoal stripes, so classy and setting off those beautiful flowers perfectly. Vicky x

Nora Noll said...

This is so pretty!! I LOVE the pink with the black and white stripes!!