Monday, September 13, 2021

ghosts and bats oh my!

 

I love making Halloween cards! I have sooooo many Halloween related craft supplies and it grows each year! That's why I was so excited to do the new challenge at Inky Paws!

We are looking for your best weeny creation! Scary, cute, fun, your choice!

My clean and simple card couldn't have been easier. I used the ghost stencil and the flying bats stencil from Newton's Nook. I added the trick or treat die from the Halloween trio die set in a speech bubble and the card was complete. Well, not quite complete, I added all the fun little faces on my ghosts.

Come and join our spooky Halloween challenge at Inky Paws.  We will chose a RANDOM entry to win a $20.00 Newton's Nook store gift certificate. Our favorite entries from each challenge will be highlighted the following Monday, so all entries have a chance to be featured on the blog.
The deadline to enter today's challenge is  Friday, September 24, 2021 at MN CST. The winners will be announced on the following Monday at Inky Paws.


1 comment:

Margarita Navarro-Rivera said...

I am not much of a Halloween person, but I really like this card!